Super car spotter Marchettino had an opportunity recently to film an ultra-rare Koenigsegg Agera R. This video no only includes beauty footage, it also shows the car revving and accelerating. And we’re not talking about normal, calm acceleration. Those who buy cars like Koenigsegg are people who like fun and games. They don’t mess about. So we get flat-out acceleration runs here. Quite a rare scene this.
Koenigsegg 5 litre V8 bi-turbo engine develops more than 900 hp on 95 octane regular fuel, and more than 1100 hp on E85 bio fuel. The Agera produces over 1000 Nm of torque from 2500 rpm and in the Koenigsegg Agera R format the engine has a peak torque of 1200 Nm over a 3300 rpm rev range, showing great flexibility.
- Koenigsegg developed, aluminium/carbon fibre, dry sump, 32 valve, Twin Turbo, V8 engine
- Torque: 1100 – 1200Nm – depending on version and fuel
- Displacement: 5.035 L. Bore: 90.7mm. Stroke: 95.25 mm. Compression ratio: 9.0:1. Max rpm: 7250
- Power: 940-1115hp – depending on version and fuel
- 7-speed, dual clutch, single input shaft, AMT Transmission with E-diff.
- Frontal Area: 1.873 m2
- CD 0.30 (no rear wing) – 0.33 (fixed normal Agera rear wing) – 0.33 to 0.37(adaptable wing)
- Luggage space: 120 litres
- Dry weight: 1330 kg
- Curb weight 1418 kg (all fluids plus 50% fuel)
- Maximum laden weight: 1600 kg(full tank, two passengers, full luggage)
- Length: 4296 mm
- Width: 1998 mm
- Height: 1120 mm
- Wheelbase: 2662 mm
- Front Track: 1700 mm
- Rear Track: 1650 mm
- Front overhang: 885mm
- Rear overhang: 752mm