The age of tablets and smartphones has led to new opportunities for the producers of goods to utilize the latest technology in promoting their products. Peugeot here sets a brilliant example by launching a neat iPhone and iPad app for the new 308 model that uses virtual reality to give users a 3D experience of the car.
You can think of this app as a traditional brochure, only it is interactive and a whole lot more interesting. You can explore the exterior and interior of the Peugeot 308 from every angle and use a built-in configurator to build your very own. You can also book a test drive, find a local Peugeot dealer, and find all the details you’d ever need about the car by flicking a few virtual buttons.
Peugeot 308 app key features:
- Configure the car to your liking, with a host of colour and interior trim options
- Rotate the car in exterior mode to explore every stylish detail of the New 308
- Step inside for a full 360-degree interior view, with interactive hotspots
- Enjoy the New 308 photo and video gallery
- Find your local Peugeot Dealer
- Download a brochure and book a test drive
- Take a picture of the New 308 and share with your friends via email, or save it to your camera roll. Also, share the entire app on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin, too.
- Business customers can enjoy their own bespoke content, including the New 308’s BIK (Benefit-in-Kind) positioning against key competitors.