We have already shown you a pretty accurate visualization of the new Cadillac CTS-V Wagon, rendered based on the recently-unveiled sedan. Now though, let’s check out something a bit more… fun. Meet the Gangsta Caddy Wagon.
Famed designer Jon Sibal has come up with the Gangsta Caddy Wagon as a plush station wagon version of the 2016 CTS-V high-performance sedan for those cool dads who need something practical, but don’t want to give up on style and performance just yet.
So while the Gangsta Caddy Wagon features a big butt like any other station wagon, it also has massively flared wheel arches, lowered ride height, huge wheels, and a muscular body. It also features proper aerodynamic elements like front splitter and a roof spoiler – telltale signs of the car’s inner power.
Rendering by Jon Sibal
2016 Cadillac CTS-V Highlights:
- Standard carbon fiber hood and available carbon fiber vent, front splitter, rear spoiler and rear diffuser for greater aerodynamic performance
- Brembo high-performance brake system developed to provide durability, consistency and the capability for track-day performance straight from the factory
- Third-generation Magnetic Ride Control delivering 40-percent faster damping response
- Integrated chassis controls that provide balanced performance for touring and the track, including competition-spec Performance Traction Management
- Structural stiffness increased by 25 percent for improved ride and superior handling
- Driver-selectable modes electronically calibrate performance variables for touring, sport and track driving conditions
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires with tri-compound technology offering excellent grip with extended wear
- An interior with performance-oriented, sueded microfiber accents and matte-finish carbon fiber trim and available RECARO high-performance seats for spirited driving
- Advanced safety and parking technologies, including a front curb-view camera system that provides a visual cue of curbs to protect the front splitter; automatic parking assist to find and steer into parallel or perpendicular parking spots; side blind zone alert, forward collision alert, lane keep assist and rear cross traffic alert