It is known that despite his strong love of sophisticated European sports cars, Chris Harris also has a fondness for American muscle cars mainly because they are such horsepower bargains. Mustangs and Camaros and Corvettes, Harris has driven them all liked them, but what does he think of the wildest Yankee-mobile of them all, Dodge Viper ACR?
You may remember this blue Dodge Viper ACR from the first episode of the new and failed Top Gear. Well, only now we get to see Chris’s take on it, and it’s a very short take sadly. But hey, you don’t need more than four minutes to decide if you like the ACR or not.
Viper ACR Highlights:
- 8.4-liter V-10 overhead-valve engine
- Rated at 645 horsepower and 600 lb.-ft. of torque
- Side-mounted exhaust pipes
- Tremec TR6060 six-speed manual transmission
- Aluminum bodied, double-adjustable coil-over Bilstein race shocks
- Racing ABS and five-mode Electronic Stability Control system
- Kumho Ecsta V720 high-performance tires
- Carbon Ceramic Matrix brakes
- ACR-exclusive Alcantara wrapped high-grip steering wheel with color racing stripe
- Extreme Aero Package including adjustable dual-element rear wing, rear carbon fiber diffuser, unique SRT hood with removable louvers, detachable extension for the front splitter and four dive planes