McLaren GT is celebrating the end of development for new track variant of the 570S with a cool video clip of the car strutting its stuff at Paul Ricard circuit. But there is more to it, as the footage also pays homage to McLaren 570S GT4 victory at the British GT season finale at Donington Park. For us this video provides a good look at the GT4 and samples of its dirty exhaust note.
McLaren 570S GT4 is a track car, but the aero kit it is sporting, the kind of performance it is capable of, and of course that exhaust note, they can all be inspiring to tuners who are searching for idea on how to improve the road-going version of this car.
McLaren 570S GT4 Highlights:
- Engine 3.8-liter twin turbo V8 M838TE
- Transmission 7 Speed SSG
- Aerodynamics Unique front splitter and floor assembly; GT4-specification adjustable rear wing
- Cooling Additional front center high temp radiator
- Suspension Penske two-way adjustable motorsport dampers with coil-over springs, front & rear
- Chassis McLaren carbon fiber Monocell II chassis; aluminum front & rear frames and crash structures
- Body Aluminum and carbon fiber panels
- Axle SKF center lock integrated hub / wheel bearing unit, handed side to side, front & rear
- Wheels OZ cast magnesium 18×9-inch front / 18×11-inch rear