Behold its magnificence! Pagani has revealed yet another jaw-dropping model of the everlasting Zonda. It is the roadster version of the super special edition Zonda Cinque, and like the hard-top it’s limited to only 5 pieces! No other car in the world has this level of exclusivity, sensation and sexiness. You see it, You want it!
Talking about Zonda’s technical advantages is like talking about Angelina Jolie’s acting skills. It matters, but come on! you watch Angelina movies because she plays well or because you like her and feel good when you see her?! I think it’ the same for Zonda Cinque, it is a proper super car with an AMG V12 engine developing 678 hp and 780 nm of torque. It’s monstrously fast, built with mind-blowing technology and is fabulous to drive, but the whole point of such hyper cars is the way they make you feel. They make you feel special, and Zonda Cinque Roadster definitely does this very well.
You gotta pay at least 1.3 million euros for a Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster, if any of the 5 is still available of course!
Click for High-res photos:
Zonda Cinque Roadster
The Pagani roadcar model range would not be complete without a Roadster
version of the Zonda Cinque. As the name implies it is created in the
Modenese Atelier in a limited production run of merely five exclusive pieces
like its coupé sister.
All weight reduction measures adopted by Pagani to improve driving pleasure,
performance and emission of the Zonda Cinque have found use in the
Cinque Roadster as well. The Carbon-Titanium chassis has been redesigned
for the compensation of a missing roof.
The Cinque experience is enhanced with the roof stored in the front bonnet,
when the storm of air being fed to the 678hp Mercedes AMG V12 engine
through the massive intake just inches over the passengers’ ears, accompanies
the exhaust note of the bespoke Zonda Cinque Inconel and Titanium exhaust
Whether you opt for a relaxed country drive in Tuscany’s hills, visiting Florence
and other centres of the Italian Renaissance, or a record hunt at the
Nürburgring, this 1.3 milion Euro + taxes jewel will reward with every day
driveability and ultimate performance thanks to the different drive modes
of the sequential robostised gearbox and an adjustable suspension setup
that feels at home as well at the racetrack as on bumpy roads.
The constant efforts of Horacio Pagani and his team shows once again how art and engineering can be combined in the Zonda Cinque Roadster.
– Mercedes Benz AMG engine, Power: 678 hp, Torque: 780 Nm
– Carbon-titanium monocoque
– ECU, Traction control, ABS by Bosch Engineering
– Inconel/titanium exhaust system coated with ceramic
– Suspensions in magnesium and titanium
– Cima sequential gearbox (6 speed), robotized by Automac enginnering
– APP monolitic wheels forged in aluminium and magnesium
Size: front 9×19 – rear 12,5×20
– Pirelli PZero tyres. Size: front 255/35/19 – rear 335/30/20
– Pagani leather/carbon fibre racing seats
– Brembo brakes in carbo-ceramic self ventilated with hydraulic servo brake,
Size: front 380×34 mm, monolitic 6 piston caliper; rear 380×34 mm,
monolitic 4 piston caliper
– Dry weight 1.210 kg
– Weight distribution in driving condition: 47% front, 53% rear
– Acceleration: 0-100 Km in 3.4 sec., 0-200 in 9.6 sec.
– Braking: 100-0 km in 2.1 sec., 200-0 km 4.3 sec.
– Maximum side acceleration: 1,45 G (with road tyres)
– Downforce at 300 kph: 750 kg