Following the official unveiling of the ultra exclusive Pagani Zonda Roadster Cinque Roadster yesterday, now some live shots of this exquisite machine have emerged showing the car on the roads with the roof closed, So we added them to the official gallery. You can check’em out after the jump. No need for words really, just look at it and enjoy. But don’t get too excited!!!
– Mercedes Benz AMG engine, Power: 678 hp, Torque: 780 Nm
– Carbon-titanium monocoque
– ECU, Traction control, ABS by Bosch Engineering
– Inconel/titanium exhaust system coated with ceramic
– Suspensions in magnesium and titanium
– Cima sequential gearbox (6 speed), robotized by Automac enginnering
– APP monolitic wheels forged in aluminium and magnesium
Size: front 9×19 – rear 12,5×20
– Pirelli PZero tyres. Size: front 255/35/19 – rear 335/30/20
– Pagani leather/carbon fibre racing seats
– Brembo brakes in carbo-ceramic self ventilated with hydraulic servo brake,
Size: front 380×34 mm, monolitic 6 piston caliper; rear 380×34 mm,
monolitic 4 piston caliper
– Dry weight 1.210 kg
– Weight distribution in driving condition: 47% front, 53% rear
– Acceleration: 0-100 Km in 3.4 sec., 0-200 in 9.6 sec.
– Braking: 100-0 km in 2.1 sec., 200-0 km 4.3 sec.
– Maximum side acceleration: 1,45 G (with road tyres)
– Downforce at 300 kph: 750 kg