The all-new Renault Wind Coupe Cabriolet is now available to order, although the car won’t reach the customers until September. This new funky little drop-top is priced from 17,500 Euro, and based on the engine (the 100 hp 1.2 or the 133 hp 1.6) and trim levels (Dynamique and Exception) goes up to 19,500 Euro. There’s also a limited edition model called the Wind Collection which features some extra goodies and starts from 20,000 Euro.
Dynamique versions are only available with the TCe 100hp 1.2 liter petrol engine, but you can have the Exception models with a more powerful 1.6 16V 133hp developed by Renault Sport Technologies.
The better equipped Exception models also come with Climate Pack: automatic climate control, automatic windscreen wipers with rain sensor, automatically activated headlights and ‘see you home’ lights, ESP, Plug & Music connectivity (USB socket, mini-jack, audio streaming), 2x35W radio-CD with MP3 playback and Bluetooth and 17-inch diamond-effect Sphinx aluminium alloy wheels.
The Wind Collection which is based on the Exception trim level and is limited to 300 units, comes standard with:
- Leather Pack: dark charcoal leather upholstery, heated seats, red and black door pull handles
- High-gloss black roof
- Look Pack: exclusive detail touches, chrome exterior mirror housings, chrome roof-cover cowls
- gunmetal grey grille surround, red translucent instrument panel cowl, carpet mats embellished with red braiding
- Collection-badged door sills
- A numbered Collection plaque
- Renault Wind Collection is available in non-metallic Glacier White or Pearlescent Black (metallic)