Chevrolet’s booth at the 2010 SEMA show is not just full of Camaros and Corvettes, they’ve found some room to show this Silverado 2500 Z71 pickup truck. This accessorized 2500HD Extended Cab Z71 features the new 6.6L Duramax turbo-diesel engine Allison 1000 six-speed automatic transmission and gets special visual tweaks.
They include a power dome-style hood with a new, louvered design, as well as a new grille and full-width chrome steel front bumper. There’s also a range of 17-, 18- and 20-inch wheel/tire combinations for this car, the show car obviously wears the big 20s. It’s also painted in Corvette Competition Gray.
- Switchblade Silver color with satin low-gloss finish
- Body-color grille
- Chevrolet Accessory 20-inch wheels painted Corvette Competition Gray
- Hard folding tonneau cover
- Six-inch oval assist steps painted Corvette Competition Gray
- Hitch-mounted winch
- Amber roof lamps
- Custom Z71 graphics
- Dark Titanium leather interior
- Chevrolet Accessory interior trim plate kit with custom show paint
- Dual DVD headrests with HD WiFi headphones
- Navigation radio
- Autonet mobile Wi-Fi
- Duramax 6.6L turbo-diesel and Allison 1000 six-speed automatic transmission