As part of the their centenary celebration events, Aston Martin has dispatched trio of their most exclusive cars on a European tour that visits 19 Aston Martin dealers in eight countries over the next seven weeks.
The car, including the flagship 2013 Vanquish, the A3 from 1921 which represents the founding legacy of Aston Martin, and the iconic DB5 which was first built in 1963, will stop at the selected Aston dealers for a small party with the fans of the brand and take part in exclusive customer events.
“This presentation of Aston Martin as a moving history is inspiring because for many this will be their first opportunity to see one of the earliest Aston Martins alongside our new flagship model, the Aston Martin Vanquish. This highlights in a very special way how far Aston Martin has advanced as a strong and independent company one hundred years young into the 21stcentury.” said Jeffrey L. Scott, Managing Director of Aston Martin Lagonda of Europe.
The “100 Years of Aston Martin” tour visits the following locations over the next seven weeks:
– 23rd April Cologne (Germany)
– 25th April Luxembourg
– 26th April Hilversum (The Netherlands)
– 30th April Bremen (Germany)
– 3rd May Dresden (Germany)
– 6th May Vienna (Austria)
– 7th May Salzburg (Austria)
– 8th May Munich (Germany)
– 13th May Memmingen (Germany)
– 16th May Milan (Italy)
– 17th May Cadenazzo (Switzerland)
– 19th May – 21st May N24 Adac Nürburging (Germany)
– 23 May Stuttgart (Germany)
– 24th May Düsseldorf (Germany)
– 29th May Kronberg (Germany)
– 1st June Safenwil (Switzerland)
– 6th June Monaco
– 11th June Lyon (France)
– 12th June Bordeaux (France)
– 13th June Paris (France)