Peugeot is bringing 170 units of the RCZ Magnetic Limited Edition model in contrasting black and white colors, offering a different choice for those who may find the standard car a bit too ordinary. These models also benefit from a high level of standard equipment and extra features.
The RCZ Magnetic is available with a 1.6 liter engine with two power outputs and a 2.0 liter diesel. The 1.6 petrol comes in two 156 and 200 horsepower versions, with the former capable of doing 0 to 60 in 8.3 seconds and 133 mpg, and the latter in 7.6 secs with 144 mph top speed.
The diesel version with 163 horsepower is not the fastest – 0 to 60 in 8.7 and top speed 137 mph – but at 52.3 mpg it is by far the most economical. The petrol versions do 44 mpg and 42 mpg respectively.
Prices start from £25,350 for 1.6 petrol 156, £27,735 for the 1.6 petrol 200, and £27,185 for the 2.0 diesel 163.
- Front and rear parking aids
- Interior sports kit (soft touch leather steering wheel and short shift gear lever)
- Peugeot Connect Navigation (RT6) – Audio, CD and satellite navigation system
- Peugeot Connect SOS and Assistance
- Pearlescent Pearl white or Metallic Nera black paint colour
- 19” ‘Sortilege’ alloy wheels – onyx matt black finish
- ‘Black pack’ (matt black roof arches, brilliant black front grille, door mirror covers and brake callipers)
- Sports front seats – simple leather in black (on white) or red flame (on black model)