Chevrolet revealed the official pricing of the 2016 Camaro for both LT and SS model ahead of their launch at the end of 2015. According to Chevy, the LT version starts from $26,695 while the V8-powered V8 kicks off at $37,295. There is also a 2.0 liter Turbo model which won’t get here until the first quarter of 2016.
Chevrolet has also launched an online visualizer tool for the 2016 Camaro to help the customer spec up their cars. The fifth-gen Camaro comes with lots of features and options, so a handy software that allows you to explore them all in real time is a very welcome feature. With this online tool you can try on different colors, wheels, styling packages, accessories even.
Speaking of styling kits, the RS package returns for LT models with 20-inch aluminum wheels, High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps with LED signature lamps, LED taillamps, RS-specific grille inserts and a rear spoiler. As for the accessories, the highlights include grille kits, three wheel designs, blade-style rear spoiler, graphic packages and interior trim packages.
Finally, let’s review the standard kit you get with both 2016 Camaro LT and SS models:
Camaro LT Highlights:
- Chevrolet MyLink with Apple CarPlay capability
- OnStar 4G LTE connectivity with Wi-Fi hotspot
- Driver Mode Selector with Snow/Ice, Tour and Sport modes on all models and Track mode on SS
- Remote vehicle starter system (with an automatic transmission)
- Driver information center with color display
- Keyless access with push-button start
- Rear vision camera
- Automatic climate control
- Leather-wrapped flat-bottom steering wheel
- LED daytime running lamps
- Capless fuel filler
- Variable-ratio electric power steering
- 8-way power driver, 6-way power passenger seats
- Electronic park brake
- Driver and front passenger knee air bags
Camaro SS highlights:
- Cooling systems for the differential, transmission and engine oil
- Brembo brakes with four-piston front and rear calipers
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 run-flat tires.
- Active Rev Matching (manual transmission models only)
- Limited slip differential (manual transmission models only)
- Configurable Driver Information Center