Following its debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show last month, the Rezvani Beast Alpha has become the sole focus of the boutique Californian car maker. They are beginning their marketing efforts for the Alpha with a series of videos highlighting the coolest features of the car. And the coolest feature of them all is, obviously, those smooth SideWinder doors.
In this video the firm’s boss Ferris Rezvani gives a quick demonstration of how the SideWinder doors operate on Rezvani Beast Alpha:
And while we’re at it, let us also check out a cool promotional video they have put together for the new exotic car:
Rezvani Beast Alpha Highlights:
- A Powerful Heart: At its core sits a reliable and powerful 2.4-liter 500 HP Honda racing engine, further developed by the Rezvani team, and given an innovative and efficient turbocharger. The results are astonishing performance — Beast is capable of 0-60 mph in just 3.2 seconds, giving drivers the ultimate thrill. The engine also allows for a low cost of ownership and service.
- Removable Hard-Top: With a removable targa-style top, the Beast Alpha allows drivers to experience open-air driving pleasure without having to sacrifice usability.
- SideWinder Doors: Trademark SideWinder doors provide a unique experience unlike any other. Even more available room when entering and exiting, and a design that’s sure to turn some heads in the process.
- Purpose Built Seats: Ergonomically designed seats with just the right amount of padding and optional carbon fiber fitments provide maximum comfort for hours of driving.
- Close Ratio 6-Speed Manual: A close ratio 6-speed manual transmission provides accurate gear shifts and allows the driver to be fully involved in the driving experience.
- High Intensity LED Headlights: Utilizing the latest in lighting technology, our advanced LED Headlights provide maximum road illumination for late night driving.
- Sounds That Stir Emotions: Uniquely positioned dual exhaust tips provide a muscular and exhilarating exhaust note that can be heard for miles.
- Race-Inspired Instrument Cluster: A programmable dash displays all the critical information for the driver at a glance. Shift lights and shift points are pre programmed to tell the driver when to shift for maximum engine horsepower and torque bans.
- Carbon Fiber Construction: A composite material used in aerospace and Formula 1 racing, carbon fiber Construction allows Beast to be one of the lightest sports cars in the world, and is critical to Beast’s handling and race car driving dynamics. Beast Alpha’s body is made entirely of carbon fiber.