As we learned from Carlos Lago’s and then Jay Leno’s review of the new 2015 Corvette Z06, this American sports car is astonishing in terms of performance and value. But let’s forget all that for a minute and look at the car without any prejudice.
The video we have here offer you a pure, unadulterated look at the 2015 Corvette Z06. There is no reviewer voice in it affecting your impressions of the car. It’s just the sights and sounds of the Z06. And it’s pretty awesome:
This gorgeous titanium-colored Z06 attended the Cars and Coffee San Fransico, where it was filmed by BrianZuk.
2015 Corvette Z06 Specs:
- Aluminum space frame
- Carbon-fiber hood and removable carbon-fiber roof panel
- Supercharged 6.2L aluminum V8 engine
- 650 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque
- 7-speed manual or an all-new 8-speed paddle-shift automatic
- 0-60: 2.95 Seconds
- Quarter mile: 10.95 Seconds @127 MPH
- Coupe and convertible body styles
- Driver Mode Selector
- Data Recorder Telemetry
- Starting Price: around $80,000